8m Sails

Hi, just cleared out my loft and came across my old sails, main & jib for my 8m Catalac, Think Again..from when I changed to in-mast reefing they are in Catalac blue and although a little wear on a couple of the seams they are perfectly usable, there is also a white jib sail very good condition but unknown usage, any one interested please contact myself or Dagnal.

Comments

• Could you please measure them when convenient, so that we can record the dimensions? 
    I really regretted not taking the exact measurements of my original large genoa when we "upgraded" to new sails...
    D
  • I have bags of sails that I will probably never use again from my Bobcat. Most can be seen on the Bill O'Brien catamaran facebbook group.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10152186201971275&type=3
    That should link right to my album though if not you may have to join the group.  I have 800 pictures in the album so it does take a few seconds to load.  The mast and sails pics are way down the list.  My rigger did not want to use any of it and didn't seem interested in doing the project at all.  I don't know anything about sails other than the fact that I have bags of them and all kinds of sailing hardware that I doubt I'll ever use.
  • Thanks, the link certainly works.. You seem to have had lots to do!.
  • Just recording some Genoa data here so I can find it in the future!! My 2020 new genoa was Luff 10.3m, Leech 9.5m, foot 5.6m John Michel reports (on facebook) his new genoa is Luff 9.9m Leech 9.15m Foot 5.7m